Win The Ultimate Bathurst Race Weekend (“Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms”)
1. The Promoter is Steadfast Group Ltd ABN 98 073 659 677 of level 4, 99 Bathurst St, Sydney NSW 2000, telephone number 02 9495 6500 and the Franchisee is Nissan Motorsport ABN 95 104 516 074 of 8 Helen Kob Drive, telephone number 038587 1700.
2. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
3. The Promotion commences on Wednesday 1st August, 2018 at 9am and closes on Thursday, 6th September 2018 at 11:59pm AEST (“Promotion Period”).
To enter the Promotion, entrants must go to https://campaigns.steadfastinsurance.com/Nissan
4. and enter the following details: first name, last name, email address, mobile number, other telephone number and post code.
5. Entrants must remain subscribed for the duration of the Promotion to be eligible.
6. One entry per person only during the Promotion Period. Each entrant warrants that it has not granted rights to its entry to any other person.
7. Entries will be deemed received at the time that the Promoter is satisfied that all requirements under condition 4 have been met and not at the time of submission by the entrant. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or delays or failures in any equipment or telecommunications service used to administer the Promotion. Cost of entry via the internet is free, but internet connection and usage rates may apply. Entrants should obtain details of such costs from their service providers.
8. There is one major prize and weekly spot prizes available.
• MAJOR PRIZE: The Ultimate Bathurst Race Weekend Thursday 4th October – Sunday 7th October 2018. Valued at $7,930.00, this includes:
o Full corporate hospitality for two people in the Nissan Motorsport corporate suite for the Saturday and Sunday of the Bathurst 1,000 including.
- Grid walk
- Meet and greet with available Nissan Motorsport drivers
- Nissan Motorsport garage tour
- Nissan Motorsport merchandise kit x 2
o Return economy class flights from their nearest capital city for 2 people to Bathurst
o Accommodation for two people at Bathurst apartments, 44 Morrisset St, Bathurst NSW 2795, being either one twin or double room. 3.5 star rating, checking in Thursday 4th October, checking out Monday 8th October.
o •EFTPOS card to use for disbursements to the value of $1,000.
• WEEKLY SPOT PRIZES: 5 x Nissan Nismo Polos to be given away weekly as spot prizes. These will be signed by our 4 Nissan Motorsport Drivers: Andre Heimgartner, Rick Kelly, Michael Caruso and Simona De Silvestro. Each polo is valued at $64.99 and each will be posted (postage valued at $13.78). Total value of weekly prizes - $454.93.
9. The total value of the prize pool is $10,250
10. Competition is open to Australian residents only.
11. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged, redeemed for cash or varied. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute alternative goods or services of equal or higher value. The Promoter accepts no other liability for any loss whatsoever incurred by a winner or any other person if the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable for any reason.
12. Winners are determined at random.
13. The Major Prize will be drawn at 8 Helen Kob Drive, Braeside, 3195, VIC on Friday 7th September 2018 at 12pm AEST (“Draw”).
14. The weekly prizes will be drawn at Nissan Motorsport, 8 Helen Kob Drive at 12:00pm AEST on the following dates:
(a) Prize 2 - Draw will take place on Monday 6th August,
(b) Prize 3 - Draw will take place on Monday 13th August,
(c) Prize 4 - Draw will take place on Monday 20th August,
(d) Prize 5 - Draw will take place on Monday 27th August,
(e) Prize 6 - Draw will take place on Monday 3rd September,
15. Winners will be notified by phone and email within two working days after the draw (“Winners”).
16. The Promoter reserves the right to request Winners provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a prize.
17. If a Winner is under 18 years old, the prize will be awarded to the Winner’s parent or guardian.
18. Winners’ details will be published in social media at (https://www.facebook.com/NissanMotorsportAus) on Monday 10th September 2018.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the name and/or photograph of Winners for publicity purposes.
20. The draw for any unclaimed prize will take place at 8 Helen Kob Drive, Braeside, 3195, VIC on Monday 24th September 2018 , 10am AEST. The Winner will be notified by phone and email within two working days after the draw and their details will be published online at https://www.facebook.com/NissanMotorsportAus on Tuesday, 25th September 2018
21 The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner to provide proof of identity, age and other matters supporting their entry. Proof considered suitable is at the Promoter’s discretion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. The Promoter may declare an entry invalid, disqualify any Participant that tampers with the entry process, refuse an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or reject an entry that jeopardises the fair and proper conduct of this competition. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
22. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the prizes change between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the prizes are awarded. No compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to take any part of the prize, or does not satisfy any conditions of use for any part of the prize (including conditions imposed by event organisers or safety requirements) for whatever reason. Any part of the prize that is not taken for any reason is forfeited.
23. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of the Winner receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Any other costs whatsoever not expressly covered by the prize but which may be incurred by use of the prize are the responsibility of the Winner.
24. The Promoter may at its reasonable discretion suspend, cancel, recommence or vary the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) the determination of either the Winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s reasonable control.
25. A winner accepts the prize at their own risk. To the extent permitted by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter, the Franchisee and their respective officers, employees and contractors from and against all actions, claims and liabilities that the entrant now has or in the future may have against any of them for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion (unless caused or contributed to by the Promoter or Franchisee). To the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law, it is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
26. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by the Promoter and the Franchisee and used by the Promoter and the Franchisee for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying Winners.
27. Each entrant agrees to the Promoter for communication and marketing purposes (a) using the contact details to update its database; (b) to receive marketing from the Promoters and its associates during the entry period; (c) to be filmed and photographed; and (d) these images being used on the Promoter’s social media and communication channels and Franchisee social media and communication channels. Each entrant consents to these uses and disclosures of their personal information. Each entrant also agrees to the use of their name and images for an indefinite period, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own the copyright and other intellectual property rights in any such images and in all material incorporating the images. The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding winning a prize, free of charge.
28. All personal details of an entrant will be stored at the office of the Promoter and/or the Franchisee. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
29. If an entrant does not provide their personal information, the Promoter will not be able to process the entry or notify that entrant if they are a Winner.
31. Officers, employees, contractors and immediate families of officers, employees and contractors of the Promoter and the Franchisee [and their respective related bodies corporate as defined in the Corporations Act 2001] , and any other organisation associated with this Promotion, are ineligible to enter.
32. These Terms are governed by the law of New South Wales and each entrant, the Promoter and the Franchisee irrevocably consent to the non – exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
Dated 25 July, 2018
NSW Permit No: LTPS/18/26493
ACT Permit No: ACT TP 18/01418
SA Permit No: T18/1314